- Utica Park in Lancaster
- 41217 S Broad St Lancaster, OH 43130
- Thursday, July 14th
- 5:00 pm
Whether it’s for your family or your friends, your smoked BBQ is the best… or is it? Let the judges decide! Barrel & Boar BBQ Factory and The River present The FIRST-EVER Barrel & Boar Backyard Smoke Off on Thursday, July 14th at Utica Park in Lancaster!
There will be three categories: Smoked Chicken, Smoked Ribs and Summer Desserts [no, the desserts do not need to be smoked]. Judges will include our very own Hannah, Josh and Chad from the All New River Morning Show and Barrel & Boar’s Executive Chef, David Tetzloff!
- First Prize in each category will receive a first place trophy, 100 dollars cash, and a swag bag from Barrel & Boar and The River.
- Second place finishers will receive a 50 dollar gift card to Barrel & Boar, along with a swag bag from Barrel & Boar and The River.
- Third place will receive a 25 dollar gift card to Barrel & Boar, and a swag bag from Barrel & Boar and The River.
- Bonus!!! The first place dessert will be featured on the menu at all Barrel & Boar locations throughout Central Ohio!
Entry into the competition is completely free! And even if you don’t compete, there will be something to do for everyone, including bouncy houses, face-paint, a live DJ, and plenty of other fun activities to enjoy! It’s going to be a great evening of Family Fun, Vendors, Food and BBQ.
Sign up today to see if you have the best smoked chicken, ribs, or summer dessert at The First-Ever Backyard Smoke Off! Presented by Barrel & Boar, and The River!
Register now by clicking the button below!