With COVID-19, our routines have changed dramatically with the need to stay home. We’re in the same boat — and we families at the River wanted to put together resources for you and your family to help create structure, fun, and activities for the days to come!
Visit our COVID-19 page to see current closings and find helpful links for guidelines and news.
A few of our favorite finds…
These are some resources that caught our eye! Not quite what you’re looking for? Scroll down to navigate tabbed content to find what’s right for you and your kids!
Activities & Resources
- Virtual Tours & Videos
- Activities & Games
- Math & Science
- High School Students
- Language & Cultures
- Music, Reading, Art
- Movement, Food, Projects
- Geography, Earth, Space
- Schooling at Home, Misc.
Virtual Tours and Videos
- The San Diego Zoo
- Tour Yellowstone National Park
- Explore the Surface of Mars
- Travel with this virtual field trip
- Tour the Great Wall of China
- Tour the British Museum in London
- The National Geographic young explorer
- Videos from around the world with Project Explorer
- FarmFood Tours to visit multiple kinds of farms
- Visit museums and landmarks from around the world!