It’s time to change how you advertise.
We do things a little differently around here.
The River sells advertising for two reasons: to help fund our mission to bring hope to the community, and to connect listeners with businesses, organizations and ministries we really believe can help them. Our team spends several hours every week on effective strategies for marketing. We even go to a marketing school every year to hear the who’s-who of advertising give their golden-ticket tips.
But it all boils down to this… We create stories that people believe — your stories. Because people have heard all the slang terms slung around. If you want to tell the story of your real business, doing, helping and supplying real people with real needs — we think we’ll get along great.
Thinking about it? Here’s what you can expect from us that may help you decide:
- We believe that saying the right thing is far more valuable than reaching the right people.
- We believe that if you win the heart of your customer, their wallet will follow.
- We believe ads shouldn’t sound like ads.
- We believe in uncovering your story, then sharing that story in a compelling way.
- We believe good advertising is frequent and consistent.
- We believe advertising is an amplifier – it only helps accelerate what is going to happen in your business any way.
And it’s not just us saying this.
Curious if it works? Check out some of our partners talking about why it does: