Our culture is all about doing a great job on our work, and on top of that, having fun as a team and treating people right. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to encourage listeners in their faith, you may be a match for the following opportunities.
Below you will find all of our available openings, including Full Time Positions, Part Time Positions, Internship Opportunities, and Mentorship Opportunities. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each post to apply. River Radio Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Below are opportunities to join our team. We look forward to meeting you, grabbing coffee, and swapping jokes. Oh, and interviews, that too.
104.9 the River in Columbus, Ohio is looking for an outgoing, focused, and strategic thinking person. You would join a team of 25+ who are passionately committed to a faith-based mission.
The ideal candidate will be a bold, energetic, clear communicator, and a star at station events, appearances, and within the hallways of our office. If having a heart to surprise and delight our biggest fans sounds like your dream job, you should apply. If you’re the kind of person who can strike up a conversation with a total stranger, you should definitely apply. Other reasons to apply:
- Your choice of a variety of free Keurig coffee.
- You get to enjoy your birthday off.
- You can use company time to serve at charities of your choice up to 4 times annually.
- You can challenge others to grow and will be challenged to grow yourself.
Overview: You will act as the main “face” of 104.9 the River. You must be an outgoing individual who fully understands that making a positive impression with listeners and clients is extremely important. You must be incredibly personable, organized, and dependable.
- Serve as the physical representation of the station at client and community appearances and remotes.
- Help to brainstorm and plan creative promotional and event ideas for 104.9 the River listeners, clients, and donors.
- Execute station, client, and community events by:
- Preparing for the event and packing station vehicles.
- Interacting with listeners, donors and clients in a professional and friendly way.
- Clearly communicating the mission and vision of 104.9 the River.
- Taking artistic photos/videos for social media and event recaps.
- Occasionally serving as the station mascot- River Dog
- Tearing down equipment and unloading station vehicles.
- Additional in-office tasks and projects to support all departments will be assigned as needed.
- Help lead a team of event interns throughout the summer months.
You must understand that evening and weekend hours are the “NORM”.
Hours: 60% nights and weekends, 40% weekday in-office hours, though this will vary seasonally. During the busy season (May-October) hours are typically 80% nights & weekends, 20% in office.
Please respond if you understand that core values drive an organization’s culture and mission. Rush your résumé and success stories to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer.
Here's the job at a glance.
You will act as the main “face” of 104.9 the River at events, concerts, and more. This job requires cheerful positivity and willingness to engage with our listeners and clients, plus being dependable and organized. From setting up tables, explaining our mission, and giving out prizes — every interaction is important!
Position Type: Full TimeEmail Your Resume
Our Core Values
Get to know your teammates and invest in them.
Be genuine and transparent while respecting boundaries.
It's okay to enjoy coming to work.
Don't always play it safe. Try new things!
Even more than you think you need to...
Take care of it or find someone who can help you.
Pursue excellence by doing the best you can!
Grow from Failing
We all make mistakes... learn, share, and move forward.
Deliver a WOW Experience
Serve and surprise.