Our culture is all about doing a great job on our work, and on top of that, having fun as a team and treating people right. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to encourage listeners in their faith, you may be a match for the following opportunities.
Below you will find all of our available openings, including Full Time Positions, Part Time Positions, Internship Opportunities, and Mentorship Opportunities. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each post to apply. River Radio Ministries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Below are opportunities to join our team. We look forward to meeting you, grabbing coffee, and swapping jokes. Oh, and interviews, that too.
Entry-Level Advertising Executive
Life Changing Job Alert! Does your cubicle feel more like a coffin? Does the coffee taste like arsenic? Do the office lights give you a brain cloud? You need a change.
Have you traded a job for a culture that you don’t really connect with? Do you have a degree in a field that you want nothing to do with? Have you traded your soul for a salary? You need a change.
Would you like a new identity? An employer that appreciates you? A new challenge? You need a change.
Now that we have your attention – we have an open position for entry level Advertising Executive that can change your life… for the better!
The River, owned and operated by River Radio Ministries, is a ministry with the mission to positively impact lives for Jesus Christ and to make the communities we serve a better place to live by providing music and programming that is “uplifting and encouraging.”
As an Advertising Executive – you would work with a great group of people that excel at selling. We are a team of veterans and rookies that work as a team. We work hard and celebrate our wins! We provide the training and help to get you up to speed.
It’s not rocket science. Let’s boil it down…
- You would work with current clients and increase your base of business through in-house leads, special events and concerts as well as developing your own networking connections.
- This position involves talking to clients to find out how our unique advertising positioning can best serve their needs.
- You develop ideas and plans to help them grow their business.
- Then you help create beautifully spoken commercial messages that make these business stand out in the crowd!
This is a straight commission position. But, it also offers insurance and 401k opportunities. If you’re driven – you will make money! We want you to succeed and we want you to have fun too!
Maybe you’ve never sold anything before but have the gift of gab, the drive and desire to succeed or simply love helping people. We should chat!
This position is perfect for a college grad looking for a career, overworked servers that love serving people but hate the long hours, a stay at home parent that wants to jump back into the work force, the underappreciated sales person that’s looking for a new career or a regular Joe that’s just plain aggressive (like Joshua) and wants to change the world and serve the Lord! If this sounds like a fit for you – we should chat!
Don’t take our word for it. Here are some thoughts from current Account Executives.
- “I love the community here and how everyone is working together, all across the company to lift each other up and help to point Columbus to Jesus.”
- “I love working here because I felt warmly welcomed from day one! I feel like I’m part of the team and our love our mission of spreading hope. I appreciate knowing what I do is a part of the bigger picture of making a difference in the lives of others.”
Want to know more? Send your resume and a cover letter that shares your unique story to: email@example.com
Here's the job at a glance.
Life Changing Job Alert! Need a change? We have an open position for entry level Advertising Executive that can change your life… for the better! We are a team of veterans and rookies that work as a team. We work hard and celebrate our wins! We provide the training and help to get you up to speed.
Got your attention? Check out the full description!
Position Type: Full Time
River Radio Ministries is looking for an organized and creative Videographer to join our digital team. This position works with everyone from our On-Air Team to Sales, Social Media, Promotions, Donor, and more creating a wide variety of short and longform video content.
Our ideal candidate has experience using video editing software, and enjoys presenting a complete, polished project on deadline. Since we commonly use these videos on social media for promotion, it is important that the product we deliver meets the client’s specifications. Candidates with experience in photography and graphic design are a nice bonus.
This person must be able to plan, direct, film, and edit video. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage, and must be up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects jump off the screen.
Videographer daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Record video using professional equipment
- Post-production video editing
- Maintain equipment
- Participate in creative meetings
- Editing footage after recording
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage
- Preparing background film, also called “B” rolls
- Working with creative teams and clients to plan video shoots
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props and other equipment
Videographer Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience using professional recording equipment
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Animation design skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Technical skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- A passion for creating new original content
The world of content is changing rapidly, and the demand for video has never been greater. If you think you’re up for this challenge and want to be part of a fast-paced team who’s mission is to love the community we serve and show them who Jesus really is, then please apply at once!
Want to know more? Send your resume and a cover letter that shares your unique story to: firstname.lastname@example.org River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. FEMALES STRONGLY URGED TO APPLY.
Here's the job at a glance.
Are you creative? Organized? Looking to work in a fun environment with driven people? We’re looking for a full-time videographer! Our ideal candidate has experience using video editing software, and enjoys presenting a complete, polished project on deadline. Work with a team to create content for social and more!
Position Type: Full Time
Our Core Values
Get to know your teammates and invest in them.
Be genuine and transparent while respecting boundaries.
It's okay to enjoy coming to work.
Don't always play it safe. Try new things!
Even more than you think you need to...
Take care of it or find someone who can help you.
Pursue excellence by doing the best you can!
Grow from Failing
We all make mistakes... learn, share, and move forward.
Deliver a WOW Experience
Serve and surprise.